Cuz It's All About That Baste....

...it's all about that baste, 'bout that baste, no dribble....


It's Turkey Day everyone....hope your day is fabulous!  BUT, before you get started cooking that turkey, check out a few of these pins...


Grilled turkey??  Yes, please....lots of it!  I don't like turkey that much, but could definitely see lots of slices of this bird on my plate!

Maybe, you prefer to brine your turkey to bring out those flavors...


Or, maybe you are vegan and want to try a new recipe...


However you choose to get your turkey on, I hope it is a fabulous day!

Happy Thanksgiving!


11 comments

  1. Have a wonderful day. Happy Thanksgiving.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Benita to you and your family! That grilled turkey is going on Christmas dinner menu!
    hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Benita and the hubster.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Jan, thank you so much! I hope you and your family had a most wonderful Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving Lovely Benita and family. I hope it was a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was lovely....

    Now on to Fa La La La La...

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Benita,
    I have been thinking of you sweet Benita and I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!
    xo
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I can't stop singing that song...

    :/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I do love hearing from you and enjoy visiting your blogs. I will respond via email or by replying to your comment here on my blog! Have a wonderful day!