There was a young man of Killarney,I didn't say it was a good limerick.
Who was chock full of what is called blarney;
He would sit on a stile,
And tell lies by the mile
Would this dreadful young man of Killarney.
I don't decorate or do anything special for St. Patrick's Day, for several reasons.
1. I'm not Irish.
2. I'm Italian. We celebrate National Pasta Day or Sophia Loren Day.
4. Green is a color that I cannot wear -- see No. 2, I have an olive complexion.
5. I don't like getting pinched because I can't wear green.
6. I don't have the "Luck of the Irish" - I have the luck of Father Guido Sarducci.
7. Cabbage stinks and it takes weeks to get the smell out of the house.
But, just to show I'm a good sport, I'm providing you readers with this fabulous recipe for a St. Patrick's Day celebration! Everyone loves Irish Cream Coffee. You can find the recipe here!
Two questions: what do you do for St. Patrick's Day AND can you wear this green color?